We bring insight and judgement to help you implement solutions to deliver digital technology
Our regular series of posts of what we are noticing and what we are learning through our work with our clients.
- Connecting to ValueIn our experience, focusing and motivating your teams to deliver value for your organisation remains one of the most considered challenges for leaders. Especially doing it in a way that works. In a way that is both efficient and effective. We know that sustaining teams and individuals to do the right thing is critically important […]
- Enabling Transformation of your Business Platform: Enterprise Architecture for Hybrid Cloud WorldBack in 2016, we wrote an insight piece discussing the role of the Enterprise Architecture (EA) capability of an organisation in designing and delivering the architectures for future cloud environments, the pitfalls and some of the phony thinking that was touted at the time. The original article entitled “Cloudy Day” is available on request from […]
- Show don’t Tell: A new (to me) perspective on change leadershipAs an experienced consultant with a professional heritage in engineering, I have absolutely no academic credentials in literature or any other media. However, with children that studied film and literature at first degree level and also as someone that enjoys films, I have come to understand the idea of ‘show don’t tell’ as used in […]
- Importance of the NewLike all of us, the Laing Russell team has had many new consulting experiences in recent weeks and months. Our own learning from these new experience has prompted us to reflect on the very significant value of proactively seeking out the ‘new’, the ‘the road less travelled’ to encourage development and change. The challenge of […]
- Enterprise Change done right: keep your vision in mindWhatever the label used by our clients, be that transformation, digital, agile or change, fundamentally we see our purpose as enabling change. Laing Russell is about getting enterprise change done right. Recent Bain & Company research endorsed our perspective that the central focus of any programme of work in this area should focus on changing […]